Tuesday, April 14, 2009

strengths and weaknesses

In teaching I feel that my strengths are being able to communicate with people. All of the good teachers I have had were really good and getting their points across to the students and I feel that is a very important aspect of teaching. You have to communicate what you want from your students in their work as well as behavior. Another area I feel like I am strong in is just my people skills in general. I get along with people for the most part and I rarely have conflicts with people. I feel like when I become a teacher I will be able to make strong connections with my students, this is another quality that the strong teachers I have had, have shown in their teaching skills. One area were the best teachers have been strong in where I tend to struggle in is in organization. I struggle in keeping everything clean and in order. It is something that I will need to work on a lot in during my teaching career, if I want to be a very successful teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment